2 minute read
By Haley Malone
Posted in Customer Engagement
While Engage21 May Be Over—You Now Have Nearly a Year to Explore!
Thank you to everyone who made Engage21 such a great success—we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
We all know the last 15 months have been unprecedented. So how have companies and public sector organizations made it work—or even thrived? At Engage21 Verint customers, partners, and thought leaders, discuss new ways to help maximize workforce productivity—AI and automation—and empower the workforce, listen to customers and employees, move to the cloud, and tackle the rest of 2021 leveraging customer engagement solutions.
While we’ve wrapped our live worldwide virtual event, the learning and inspiration doesn’t stop there. If you attended live or missed it, all the content from Engage21 is now available on-demand until May 21, 2022.
Want to start with what really resonated with our live attendees? Below are the top 5 sessions from Engage21:
1. Driving a Superior Customer Experience at BMW and Intelligent Automation through Knowledge Management: Hear from BMW about how digital transformation has impacted consumer behavior, and how this innovative business constantly challenges itself to offer differentiated customer experiences.
2. Knowledge Management: An Essential Tool in the New Normal: Customer interactions are rising across all channels, and interactions that do reach the contact center are now distributed across remote workspaces. Alongside new regulatory requirements, many of these interactions are time-sensitive, emotional, and complex—learn how KM can help.
3. Creating Quality Experiences: What Shoe Carnival, Consumer Insights, and Costco Can Teach Us about CX Strategy: Unacceptable wait times and frustrated Shoe Carnival customers during the beginning of the pandemic illuminated the need to make an immediate change in the company's customer service partner. Learn how the company shaped an entirely new program in just 90 days. Costco shares how it thrives in a continually transforming retail landscape by staying true to its core values, nurturing quality experiences for members, employees, and suppliers—and how you can uncover the unique business elements that drive satisfaction for your organization.
4. US Cellular: Automating Schedule Changes in Verint WFM: US Cellular shares how it uses automation tools to avoid spending hours of time on the Verint Forecasting and Scheduling Calendar screen, matching actual to scheduled worked hours before the payroll integration sends the data. Learn how automation saved the company thousands of man hours and has improved agent paycheck accuracy of its Verint/payroll system integration.
5. Speech Analytics: A Silver Lining in 2020: Organizations always face challenges. In 2020, those challenges were magnified and a new set of challenges born from the global pandemic. However, every challenge offers opportunity. In this session, Thrivent, a Fortune 500 diversified financial services organization, shares how the challenges of 2020, coupled with an innovative transformational journey, resulted in speech analytics shining and helping the company continue to serve the unique needs of its clients well.
And these are just the top 5—there’s so much more! Whether you're looking to grow your skills, help your organization improve, explore best practices—or gain real-world, actionable tips to implement now and going forward—chances are high you’ll find something helpful.
Looking for additional information on Verint solutions? Check out the Exhibit Hall packed with content from our partners and sponsors to see Verint solutions in action or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Register today for Engage21 On-Demand to explore 60+ free, educational (and engaging) sessions—or if you’re already registered, just log in and get started!
Did you like this story?
Subscribe for more Customer Engagement insights